finally...still

shit.  shit.  shit.

	well, i'm not quite done yet.  the first 2 hours got me half way, so
you'd figure that i was well into my second job by now, but noooo, that
darned heater box wanted to be difficult.

	it took me 2 hours _alone_ just to get the damn heater box back in
there (it would've been 1.5 hours, but i kept  messing up a couple
little things).  anyways, the dash is back in, the clusters and
everything seem to be in good order.  i even took the liberty of moving
my head unit from the top part of the dash to the lower part.  now
hopefully i'll see the display when the sun is shining.

	OH!  just remembered...that damn O-ring is a PITFA!  who the hell
designed that thing?  i'm sure that for everyone else it goes in just
fine, but i managed to FIU somehow.  i got a pretty noticable leak from
the ring when putting my coolant back in.  i'm happy that all i did was
put the H20 in first.  if i'd put the antifreeze in first i would've
been well pissed right now AND TYPING IN CAPS!  this is merely a minor
setback...anyways, i'll let ya'll know how my world turns when it's done
turning....

jason
the mad bastard