Re: the time has come again....

Out here on the West Coast we have tuning shops as well, local to me is
New Dimensions. Apples & Pears but still similar fruit.

All I can say about it is if enough people had the kind of problems w/
ND that I hear about EIP, it would be a smoking crater by now.

Why should I _have_ to demand my car be done right? I'm _paying_ for the
privilege.  What's this sound like, the ones who had a bad time were too
wimpy or something. Huh?

TBerk
Things may have changed for the better, more power to um'.