Tech: Steering Wheel Installation

Umm...

Pop center cap off and remove bolt and washer...

Thats it?

I'm planning on doing this tomorrow morning
before work.  Is it REALLY this simple?
No sneaky wires that need to be moved etc?

Hmm, can't be that easy... but then you never
know.

Q: If I'm in a hurry do I need to remove the
ground strap?  Which brings me to the next
question... what ground strap?...

I know I know, its a bloody simple operation,
but I want it done in about 5 min.  and I've
never even looked at it before.

Thanks for any help!
==
L Crawford
'84 8v 'Rocco Diamond Silver (a Happy car)