MKI vs MKII

I have been reading the debate between the MKI and MKII factions. There is
only one fair and impartial way to decide. Here's what we need to do. We
will need to acquire one of each. These vehicles will then be sent to the
Zach Vrooman Institute of Driving the Snot out Of Vehicles, and Swilling
Beer. Our topnotch research staff will then subject each test vehicle to a
battery of tests. Principle focus will be the all important factors of:

1. Level of Babe Magnetism
2. How much beer will fit in luggage compartment.
3. Difficulty level of doing the nasty in rear of each vehicle. (Will
require able female assistant. Apply to the Institute. We'll respect you in
the morning.)
4. Honda stomping ability.

After our research staff completes testing, you will be informed of the
outcome. Outcome can be affected by bribes, or possibly a fling with the
supermodel of the research staff's choice, or really bitchin' stereo gear.

Thank you for your consideration,

The staff at the Zach Vrooman Institute of Driving the Snot out of
Vehicles, and Swilling Beer.
"Wow. That f**ker blew up something fierce, huh?" "Ayup."

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html