Bosch Replacement Headlights

  Someone suggested bowwow.ca as a good source for parts in Canada. They have
advertised that they have Bosch 4x6 headlights.  The following e-mail is what
I got back from them....

Bow-Wow Auto Parts wrote:

> have a city light application and are $52.10 each canadian.  Thank you for
> inquiring at Bow Wow.

  Are these any good?  Most of the time I see Hella as the upgrade to the
standard 4x6 halogens.  For a hundred bucks it seems like a good way to boost
the lighting preformance.  Does anyone out there have a set, and can comment
on them?

Sean Martin
87 8V