Canadians - Parts Wanted

following the advice of a wise (and lucky) man, my search continues for the
following;

parts wanted -

1. leather front and rear seats from a scirocco

2. misc engine parts from '84 scirocco engine (exclusive to '84 as near as i
can tell)

3. a totalled 16V scirocco parts car

4. a 93 corrado vr6 for less than $5000.00 CDN for parts

ok, not everyone flame me at once about the corrado thing, i know it's
dreaming. never know. maybe one of you knows about one and has no interest /
money.

because of the shipping costs involved, canadians only please respond.

Sean Penny
Wetaskiwin, AB
Club H2O Prairie- West Chapter     club_h2o_pwc@geocities.com