Re: Wanted, Info On Voltage Regulators

I was the one with the different brand regulator that puts out more than
the Bosh unit....I can't remember the brand name, but I did search all
over the internet....I couldn't find they company....they shop that sold
the regulator to me is willing to ship them...if anyone is interested I
can give you the number..

Eric