Re: I'm gonna be sick

Hey, here is a tip to help you out:

if you have ANY receipts of work done to the car within the last several
months, most (if not all) insurance companies can not depreciate that work
because it was so recent.  You sould be able to get 100% of that money back.

Do some homework and get all of the policy in writing that applies to you.
Insurance companies are horrible, they will $crew you any way they can. I
find that a lot of the time the people you deal with don't know the writte
rules themselves.

Since they (adjusters and other claims reps) get in trouble if they hand
out too much money on claims, it's in their best interest to push your limits.

Bug them like hell to sell your car back to you.. or find out where they
send it and buy back from there.

Don't let them get away with this B.S.

-Aaron
 84 8V