Re: anti sway

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:53:29 EST JLuk77@aol.com writes:
>Hey I am looking into buying some antisway bars for the rocco and I am
>interested in AUTOTECH's hollow designed ones.....

Decent swaybar, the weight savings isn't that much so its not a reason to
buy the swaybar.

> it is a 16v so i have the
>mounting hardware and i little extra weight up front to control the
other
>companies i am looking at are NEUSPEED and EUROSPORT i haven't seen
>eurosport advertise sway bars and don't even know for sure if they make
them but
>i have their upper strut bar and it looks quality and the price was good

Hey, don't throw a period or anything in there, I happen to like run on
sentences. :)

Plan on replacing the front mounting hardware if you get the Autotech
swaybar. There's nothing wrong with the bar, it will work fine however
that bar loves to break the brackets on the front swaybar. Me personally,
I don't buy anything from Autotech unless i absolutely have to because
they act like assholes to their customers and frankly, my business is
only worthy to somebody who will treat me like I should be treated. Plain
and simple. Nuff of that P.S.A.
Eurosport doesn't sell swaybars but they do sell some great stress bars
as well as other products. Great people too BTW.
Neuspeed swaybars work just fine. Ive broken a set of rear brackets in
the years that ive owned my car. For how I use my car I think that's
acceptable. Ive never broken a front heim joint on my Roc and come to
think of it, I bought the swaybars used and these are the same heim
joints that were on the bars when I got them. Wow, 6+ years of harsh use
and its still intact. I need to replace them things and shut up.
(jinx is a commin, I can feelz it.)
Anyway, get what you like and not what everybody tells you to get.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and