Re: rim wieght (2)

The 83-84 GTI rim is definitely lighter than the
teardrop. The teardrop is one lard-bucket rim.
Sorry I don't have any numbers. I remember
someone posted all the weights on the newgroup
a year or two ago. Hopefully i can find that
info for you. I remember that fact distinctly because
I had just sold my tear-drops and replaced
them with a set of GTI rims..Now anyone know if
there's a nice aftermarket rim as strong and light
as those old Panasport rims??

Kareem