Re: Colored Gauge Faces - Brett is THE man!

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:48:07 -0500 "Jim Buck/BahnBurners!"
<vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
>Shawn, everyone knows the metal in the silver contributes significantly
>the weight of the car, whereas the citrusy lemon of my gauges actually
>lighten the car...c'mon Shawn!

Its a carbon fiber silver coloring so its actually much lighter than the
sissy yellow you're currently using. As I said, my racing team scientists
and engineers have done extensive research with various colors and this
color scheme is the lightest known to man! Ive had to get a multi lingual
answering service to handle the calls I get from all the F1 people. The
secret is out!

Oh,. sorry, did I say sissy yellow? I must of been thinking about a
certain yellow MK-I somewhere in Colorado. I meant to say "Citrusy
Yellow"!
Props my brutha! Keep it real, yo!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and