Re: difference in lenses?

The difference between the american and european turn signal is that the
euro signal is rounded off to create a smoother corner and follow the
contour of the body, while the american version is prcatically at a right
angle.  And the rear fog lights that you refer to are a part of all
scirocco's(AFAIK), but in the U.S. the place to put the bulb is covered up
by a plastic piece.  If you look at the taillight bulb holder you will see
exactly what i am talking about.  All you have to do is cut out that
plastic piece and screw in your bulb.  I just used the bulbs from my
reverse lights since the reverse lights didn't work anyway.  The rear fog
lamps will shine nice and bright.  Just don't use to high of a wattage
bulb because you can melt your rear lenses.  HTH.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v