Re: fuel delivery- please help

My car did a similar thing.  It would buck and the fuel pump relay would
click on and off making a ting ting ting noise.  I took it to the dealer
(never again) and they said it was the fuel pump.  I said fair enough
and they replaced it.  When I went back to pick the car up  IT DID THE
SAME GOD DAMN THING!!  I felt like driving into the garage and taking
out everyone in there.  I told the fucks that it didn't fix it and the
mechanic looked at it again.  Within a half hour he sorted out a few
wires near the throttle body and it worked perfectly.  I'm not saying
the pump wasn't going bad but I was strapped for cash, and all he needed
to do was find a messed up ground wire!  Anyway, I would recomend
checking some of these wires (near distributor and throttle body) before
taking it somewhere, it may save you a couple of bucks.  After he did
that I have had Zero problems since.