tie rod

Hey all, I hit a curb very hard the other day. My front end is weird
now. When looking at the front, one tire is straight the other not. I
looked underneath and everything looks fine. So I adjusted the tie rod
out about 1\2 an inch (that seems like alot to me) and everything seems
to be ok. What else could be wrong? What would make it do that? I
thought that maybe I bent the tie rod, so I put a straight edge on it
and it seems straight. Thanks
c-ya, dave gray
Hey on a personal note my wife gave birht to 10.6lb boy on thursday!!!