Re: I'm pissed, gotta vent - Baldy speaks

Hey Mike, I saw some flashes when we were there. Ya, they came from the speed trap camaras that kept flashing after I dropped you off at the airport!!!!!
I dont think I can get stationed there again. Im probably on the polezi most wanted list.
-tony
84 8v
(93 Explorer back then, you remember it mike. It used to make your roc look shabby  ;p)