81 rocco for sale (damaged)

	Well since I just bought a 92 corrado, my 81 rocco that has
damage is for sale.  I'm not looking to make big bucks maybe 300-
400 bucks or so.  It is drivable and if you could find the needed
parts (hood, passenger front fender, grill) it would be back in decent
shape.  So if anyone wants to take it off my hands, email me or
call and leave a message at (530) 345-3870.  I'd rather sell it to
someone I know will at least strip it and use it for parts then to give
it to a junk yard where it will be crushed promptly.

P.S.  how do I sign up for the digest version of the list?

Steve Tompkins
1992 Corrado SLC
1981 Scirocco
http://www.cmc.net/~edge