mormon dui?

I just got stopped at the gate of Nellis AFB for DUI. I guess they thought i was weaving because i was drunk. In all seriousness, i did let go of the wheel to grab my ID card, and since my car is in desperate need of an alignment, it pulled to the left.
My defense...Im Mormon...I DONT DRINK!!! ;-) (really)
After an abbreviated field sobriety test, i was released to drive home. And to think, I never thought I would have to bother with that crap...O well, if youve ever delt with military cops, you know that they are just dying to bust your chops!! Until next time....

-Tony
84 8v
93 grand caravan (Mormon assault vehicle)