Re: CAR STOLEN

Rich:

Definitely post a list of stuff you need, if the car's not too badly
fucked. I've got some body parts and interior stuff if you need it.
Hopefully the cops will catch the shit eating, piss guzzling, puke faced
bastard son of a motherfucker who did it.

Zach

http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
> From: Rich Deede <rdeed@UDel.Edu>
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: CAR STOLEN
> Date: Monday, March 08, 1999 12:43 PM
>
> Well I can forget about worrying about my bent axle, because my car was
> stolen today.  Fu*King fantastic!  They car was found in Bel Air MD and
it
> is destroyed and stripped according to the detective that called me.
I'll