SCIROCCO.ORG STICKERS

Hello all,  It's getting about that time again for another sticker run of

www.scirocco.org  stickers.

I'm only going to make Red, White, & Silver this time as they were
the most popular the last time.  So please feel free to flood me with
e-mail requests & include your mailing address & what color you
prefer.  So for all you new listees( & old ones too)  that want to
show some Scirocco pride ( & they are good for spotting others on
the list @ shows) just let me know & a set will show up at your
door for FREE!!!!

The ETA on getting them out is by the end of the month.

Later,

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
kmpotter@ix.netcom.com