RE: Passenger window getting a bit sllooowwww.

this i'm not sure of, but i think they just wear out over time and need to
be replaced.  i haven't taken the door apart yet, i don't have the time or
motivation to sit down and do it.  hence the continued mutterings of "i
really have to fix that.....soon...".  i tried lubricating them, helped a
little, but only for about a week, then it was back to "normal".

chris
86 16V scirocco