new car

Hi all
I just had to share the good news.  I have added to the family.  I
bought a black 87 16v yesterday.  117k it needs some tinkering but
runs good over all.
I will be asking for a bunch of little parts after I go through the
car today.
time to go to work

Tony
83 8v (for sale)
87 16v (2.0 project)       <<<<<<look at this line of cars
87 16v (newly aquired)                 when I joined the mailing list
                                                     I only had 1 !!
the list keeps growing.  I think they are breeding.