Re: i need to find one now

In a message dated 3/5/99 11:58:58 AM Eastern Standard Time, sjmill@erols.com
writes:

<< can anyone look and see if the y  might  have a 50 mmintake  ...i know
 it  would be a lot to give   up but i don't want to   extruedhon the
 normal one  . >>
I've seen em sell for $600 over here in the US.  If I had one.. how bad would
you want it? U need to look in europe.  I bet there's Wayyyy less than 100 in
the US and they were probably bought by us or our friends.
ps.. i don't have one, i'm just wasting bandwidth.
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon(i'm placing my bet on Automatic)
95.5Tacoma4x4