Partz for free

Hey there - I need to clean out my closet, and if y'all dont want
these they are headed to the dumpster
All from an 84 rocco 8v if that matters

Rear KYB Shocks - used for 1.5yr - they were still good, but while I
was replacing the front w/ bilsteins I had to go all around.

Stock springs - all 4 - same as above - not sure how old, but they
were fine.

If someone would like to trade an all black drivers door panel (manual
window, no cloth) & some inside handle release trim I'd ship em for
free... or if they had a perfect white passenger visor, or a rear wing
:)

Thanks for your time
Mark

==