RE: 50mm intake

if you are talking about the 50mm intake for the 16V scirocco, you can only
get them from europe, or if you are lucky you will find one on this side of
the atlantic.  the swap is just bolt on.  say, i'm not sure if i read your
message right, but are you saying that the A2 has a 50mm intake?

chris
86 16V scirocco