Re: nology problem

At 07:20 PM 3/3/99 EST, you wrote:
id refer him to my dyno page where we did a halfassed test with the
>Nology wires and stock wires.
>The short version is that he MUST (according to Warner Funk) use stock
>timming and stock spark plug gap.
>
>Did he check the wires? Could of gotten a bad batch.
>The nology system wont hurt his Hall sender in any way.
>
>He might want to contact Nology directly and see whats up.

  I was utterly unimpressed by Nologys support. Whoever answered my call
that day was a total ass. They were too impatient to let me describe what
was happening, cutting me off in mid description. Instead they basically
told me the standard check(timing, and plug gap). When I explained that I
had followed their directions, including the ones about timing and plug
gap, they pretty much blew me off, told me to get in touch with Velocity. I
had also emailed Nology prior to this, but got no response. Someone from
there finally did respond to my email after a few months, but not with
anything useful. Thankfully I was able to figure this one out without their
help.