RE: MK1 light transfer

    I remember a friend of mine who grafted a set of mk-1 headlight
buckets onto his mk-2.  He used a combination of S1 and S2
grilles as well as some BMW projector beam lights.  They worked
great and looked pretty good from far away.  Up close it looked a
little jooky.  He had to slice up the mk-1 buckets to fit them
correctly.  It would probably come out pretty good if you get a good
looking grille in there.  mmmmm.... I want those projector beams.

- Nz  =)
noah@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com