Re: nology problem

At 03:34 PM 3/3/99 -0800, you wrote:

>so,
>
>are you still running the nologys?

Why not? I sunk a bit of money into the things, and now have them working
well.

>Have you had any problems since you replaced the
>hall sensor?

  None related to the sensor, or the wires.

>was it all worth it....? :-)

  With over 100K miles on it, the car did need some things replaced, so
replacing the distributor wasn't that big of a deal. The rest of the stuff
was general tune up items that needed to be done sooner or later anyhow.
So, I'm not that ticked, other than the fact that it took so long to figure
out what the problem was. The problem was just way too intermittent to take
it to a shop, or even to do any real trouble shooting on.

Brad