Interior stuff

I just got some new seats for my Mk1... black leather, but my back seat,
door panels and all were still red.  So I went in search of a vinyl dye for
the back seat.  Well, I went to Autozone, and stumbled upon a product
called Molecu-Bond.  I was a little skeptical at first, but this stuff
actually works pretty darn good!  It's supposed to never crack chip or
peel.  Anyways, I'll hopefully have some pics up of it this weekend on my
website.  The difference is like night and day.

Just thought I'd let some people know, if anyone was in the same situation
as myself

	-David LeDeaux
'80 Scirocco
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/9444/