RE: Scirocco look alike

> one I always thought looks like the rocco is the
> DeLorean...

PUH-LEASE! The Scirocco is NOT a DeLorean! To be honest, it does look
similar, but the first thing this kid salesman at the VW dealer told me when
I was test driving what became my car was "Cool, eh? Just like a DeLorean!"
That kid was such a looser that I can't stand it when someone else says it.
It makes my skin crawl, not because of the comparison, but because of that
bratty kid salesman. <**shiver**>

Neal