Re: NE Gathering

Christopher Grossi wrote:

>     To be honest, I have never done anything like this before and I am not a NH
> native. I am from Syracuse, NY and only go to school here in Nashua. Does
> someone who knows NH or even New England better have any ideas for cool places
> to do this??

  Some place with a race track!!!! But seriously, how many people are we
talking about? If anything we should just all meet semi-halfway
somewhere. I'm in massachusetts. Anybody ever been to the Yankee Candle
Car museum, in Deerfield, MA(north central right off I-91). They have a
decent display of exotics and all sorts of other cars (no Scirocco's I
don't think). This would be a cool place to start a gathering. Any other
ideas?

Feenix
88 16V
This is if I still have a license then.