Re: [Q}Front Brake Calipers

Uhhh, single piston Girling, or was it Kesley Hayes...it this what you
wanted to know?   Pretty sure it's a Girling.  Anyway, it's attached to
a brake pad carrier with a couple of 6mm (or was it 7mm) hex bolts, get
them both (center top drawer in my roller tool chest)  Remove the 2
recessed bolts, lever off the pads with a screwdriver (bottom
big drawer of the top part of the roller cabinate) catch the anti-rattle
clips and remember which side of the disc the pads go on.  Spray the pads
with some anti-rattle goo (Bottom shelf, far wall, behind my bike, blue
spray can) Reassembly is the reverse of removal.  (I just _love_ that)

Drive through please, save your receipts. ;-)

==Brett