Who had the Audi 4000 front big bumper ?

	I forgot who but someone had a 4000 big bumper on the rocco.
Do you have a pic on a page or that you can send me. I want to see what it
looks like before I shell out the cash for the reiger kit. I have a rear big
bumper off a Jetta that I cut and fitted to the rocco and I want to do
something for the front. But not the big bumper of a Jetta or Golf since they
don't even come close to fitting right. To short.
Thanks
~Danny~