16V woes

Recently, my 16V is experiencing some hesitation in 1st gear.  It bogs down
for a second then it gets right back to normal.  Other problems include a
buzzing sound from the rear that is audile all the time and a whining sound
from the front that progressively gets louder the more I step on the gas.
I've recently replaced fuel/oil filter, fuel pump, cap and rotor, alternator
and starter.  I haven't replaced the oxy sensor therefore I'm guessing it has
something to do w/ the hesitation.  Any help is appreciated.  Thanx...