Fwd: Help!

Well I found a place that had a K&N in stock for my 86 8v today...I just got
home and installed it...and now my car wont even start. I checked everything
I could possibly check (I'm no mechanic) like hoses and electrical
connections and such...everything seems good. God DAMN vw for putting all
that shit on top of the filter box... Anyone have any insight? She's my only
car available right now so I need to figure something out... Also I tried
putting the old filter back in and nothing, so I think i broke something but
I cant figure out what the hell it is! Man this sucks, someone help me :)

Duffy Penski
mpcd@mediaone.net
86 8v

--- End Included Message ----
That's a tuff one. You must have disconnected something while replacing the filter. This would be easy to diagnose in person -
Any listers in your area that could help ya?

Mark