Re: Radiator swap or fix

this probably isn't the best answer your looker for but, I noticed that
mine loses some coolant too, so I'm gonna go and find any VW radiator
that will fit, most likely Jetta's or golfs or hell anything should
fit, some might be bigger than others, but who cares as long as it goes
with your car, for Ex. your 82 is pressurized right, so you might want
to replace it with a pressurized rad, or switch to a non-pressurized,
which ever is cheaper man.  Later.

--- Jeff Faulkner <jeffaulk@richmond.infi.net> wrote:
> The radiator in my 82 roc has decided to spring a leak.  It's in the
> very top on the right hand side.  The metal is mushed and when I
> popped
> the hood to check things out. foamy water was bubbling out of the
> spot.
> Rad also leaks around the cap, but not as badly.  Should I just go to
> the junkyard and pull a replacement?  What are other compatible VW
> donors, since my local yard doesn't have rocs?  Jetta?  Any other
> fixit
> possibilities?  thanks.
> Jeff  82 roc  8V

> If you experience other problems, email:
> scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org

===
Scottish
'83 Rocco (parts)