[Fwd: song]

Shamlessly pillaged from r.a.m.v.w.... this is pretty damn funny.

Yo,VTEK,lets kick it,rice rice baby,
allright stop collaborate and listen,
rice is back with a brand new invention,
chopped springs hug tha road tightly,
6inch exhaust tip flows loud nightly,
will it ever stop,yo,I don't know,
hit my neon lights and I'll glow,
too tha extreme my car looks like a candle,
and tha paint looks like it was done by a vandal, dance, I got a
speaker that booms,
this aint a car it's a mobile sound room,
bass,listen to tha melody,
if it was louder yo it'd be a felony,
love it or leave it you can't gain way,
with my type-r sticker I'll lose you any day,
if theres a problem yo I'll solve it,
check out my rims while my front drive revolves it,rice rice baby,rice
rice baby,
now my suspensions jumpin,my bumber hit tha
ground,but who cares, I'm bumpin,
quick to tha point,I aint fakin,
fryin camaros like a pound of bacon,
burning em,cause I'm quick and nimble,
you can't fade me and my VTEK symbol,
cause your a poser in your souped up 5.0,
I'm gonna roll,hey wheres that 5.0,
rollin,in my 2 point 0,leaning to tha right
so I can shift on tha go,
Tha girlies all say hey you,but could I see,
no,cause my spoiler blocked my view,
so I kept on,pursuing to tha next stop,
I bust a left and I'm headin to tha next stop
tha girls looked hot wearing their bikinis,
I saw a few chumps drivin stock Lamborghinis,
jealous,cause I,m drivin mine,I'm ready punks
so watch out for my nine,
why you lookin at me funny,I'll cap you next
time, if theres a problem yo I'll solve it,
check out my rims while my front drive revolves it,rice rice baby,rice
rice baby,
take heat,cause I'm a honda poet,
acura's on tha scene in case ya didnt know it
my exhaust tip created all tha bass sound,
rumbles enough to put holes in tha ground,
cause my rides style is reeeeeeeeeeeeal,
with an exhaust tone that ya can feeeeeeeel,
2foot spoiler wit a 6inch exhaust tip,
yo,it's a helluva concept,
so fast,all tha eights say damn,
if rice was a drug I'd sell it by tha gram,