Re: SF Meet Moving to End of July - OK? was: SF meet July 24/25??

If it's the 31st...I just may be able to show up..

Potterman

> Shawn C Meze wrote:
>
> > Just wanted to ask the list members who plan on attending the SF meet if
> > it would be possible to move the date to the weekend of july 31/1?
>

> T Berk wrote:
>
> > Hows the general populace feel?
>
> My birthday is Saturday the 31st.. hell I can't think of a better way offhand
> to celebrate.. though the ole lady may have a slightly different opinion...
>
> So far, so good, I'm in!
>

> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
> '99 GTI GLX
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1780

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net
http://www.parts4vws.com
(714)663-2434
Check out the GTI-VR6 racing team/One Lap of America
www.menox.com/onelap & www.onelapofamerica.com