Re: Engine Mounts

For a street car, the only upgrades I would recommend would be the slightly
harder rubber VW Motorsport variety for the passenger side and front motor
mount.  Anything harder tends to transmit harsh vibration and in the case of the
front mount can damage the front crossmember.  Better to replace a worn out
mount than a cracked unibody component.

jim