RE: Re: 16V Spark Plugs/Bosch +4s -Reply

I put the Bosch Platinum +4s (4 electrode) in my 85 8v, and after a
month, I started missing on one cylinder. Replaced with triple electrode
copper core Bosch's and power has been great since.

Dunno if it was isolated to me, but I'm not buying them again.

Jonas
85 Scirocco