16v Scirocco 4 Sale

   I went and looked at a Black 87 Scirocco 16v forsale tonight in
Milford, NH. Way out of my price range. The guy wants $3995 for it, but
here is the kicker and is it a kicker. The car has 42k original miles on
it and by the looks of the motor and the body I would say that to be
true. The guy was very honest with me about the car, he showed me the
few blemishes it had on the body and told me he had bought it from an
old man to sell on his used car lot. I don't know that the old man part
was true, but it seemed it because there was an AOPA sticker on the back
window and he said the original owner was a pilot. If anyone wants
directions to go see this car let me know. It's at a place called M.C.O.
Autosales or something like that.

Chris