Re: eastcoast meet in NH

Oh, I'm gaining titles all the time : )
Now I'm VW master, and da man.
I am not worthy.
A VW master who doesn't even have a VW to drive at the moment (Joe's
being awesome and letting me drive his kickass GTi at an AutoX
tomorrow... time to go to sleep, since I'm getting up at 4AM).
(laugh)
And Joe, we'll get that car to start. It ran before, I've even driven it,
therefore it will run again : ) I'll bring over an ICU tomorrow and you
can throw it in to see if that's the problem.
	-Josiah (needs money to support his VW habit)
	'84 GTi (needs fuel pump, it's coming)
	'87 QSW (needs rear calipers)