The Rally Rocco' begins...

Well in typical "I need a project" style, I've begun the mk1 rally car.
Soon to follow: car sales, parts sales, pictures, a web site,etc...

I'm yanking the working 1.6l and the 4sp.  Its a tan metallic car
with leather interior. No sunroof.  Make offers ^_^

The first thing to do is strip this poor child and seam weld the crap
out of it.  Then source a lovely 16v engine and get to work!
Its been suggested to rent the car temporarily to some auto-xers
until the engine is ready, as I have an extra 1.8 JH from a mk2
laying around.

If your in the central Ohio area, this ought to be a hell of a fun
project.  At the same time we're finishing up the 85 GTi lowrider
restoration for my brother.   Drop me a note and we'll hook up.

MAYBE I'll make it to the Lake Superior this year, but that would
require a newer helmet and a tow vehicle.

Ed