Hello!

Hi everyone,

Since I just subscribed to the list, I would like to introduce myself.  My
name is T.J. Young and I live in a northern suburb of Philadelphia called
Warminster.  I drive a 1981 Scirocco S that I built pretty much from the
ground up.  1.8L 8V GTI engine and tranny, riding on Bilstien's and Toyo's.
 I love to drive, and if anyone wants to go driving, let me know.  I don't
get a chance to go driving with other VW's, and when I do they are usually
Turbo A3's or G60 Scirocco's.  I only know of a couple of Scirocco's in my
area, and I am glad I found this list.
Sorry if this is kind of thing is an unwanted post.  Thanks, and DRIVE
HARD!