RE: 16v '87 suspension/wheel upgrades

The Boge setup should work well, and I haven't heard anyone have any
problems with 15x7 wheels. The only concern is the springs. IIRC, Eibach's
springs are done by the same people as Neuspeed. Normally, they're good
springs. The shop that recently installed my H&R/Koni setup said that they
have recently been having trouble with Neuspeed springs, specifically on A1
cars. Somehow, they aren't matched properly and the last few cars he's done
have ended up higher at one end (front/back) than the other. I don't know
anyone actually running Eibach, tho...

If you haven't purchased them yet, I've been REALLY happy with my H&R setup,
and the Potterman was selling them for the same price as the Neuspeed. YMMV.

Neal