Re: engine stuff

The Audi 2L 8v motor is from Audi 80/90 4-cyl FWD cars, like '88-'91, I
think. It's a high-compression motor, I think 10:1, and I believe it
makes about 130bhp stock. Don't quote me on that, though.
The Audi 5000 throttle body is also the same as the Golf/Jetta (A2
chassis) throttle body, and the same as the Audi 4000Q/QSW throttle body
- bigger secondary butterfly. All require some linkage adaptation, but
they're all the same as the Neuspeed throttle body.
Good luck, sounds like an awesome project!
	-Josiah
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	http://bork.hampshire.edu/~josiah