dual exhaust manifold

Does anyone know what the spacing of the exhaust ports are on the back
of a 16v head??

The reason i'm asking is 'cause i need a dual manifold for my 8v project
car but the 8v dual manifold looks pretty crapy... so if the ports are
spaced the same on the head then i'd cut off the 16v flanges and weld on
8v ones.

If not i'll have to buy the A1 euro-8v dual manifold and get it extrude
honed. I can't find headers made for tall block swaps into A1s.

my friend just bought the new techtonics 16v racing dual downpipe with 2
inch primaries.. it's MASSIVE!! i took some pictures if anyone is
interested..

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco