Re: Drove an Audi TT Today...(non-roc, but cool)

McReynolds wrote:

> The only thing more beautiful than this car is your glowing piece
> writing!  What a terrific writer you are!  Now, I simply must have
> a TT--and I haven't even seen one in person yet!

I've seen them 2-3 times on the road now, and in person, that car looks
AWESOME.. far more handsome IMHO than a Boxster, Z3, etc.  I'm waiting
for the 225 hp Quattro version coming next year.. and for a large bag
of CASH to turn up at my doorstep...   :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0