16v f.s!

Some of you may have noticed on Scirocco.org that Jim said
I have a "spare 16v layin' around."  Loooong story
involving me helping Jody Bailey find a car, but...

Anyway, I need rid of the car to get my cash back out of
it.  It's an '86 16v with about 105k miles (odometer is
intermittent - GO FIGURE!)  It's got new timing belt,
tensioner, water pump, 180 degree thermostat, valve cover
gasket, oil pan gasket, all poly motor mounts, and umm...
guess that's all I can think of.  Tornado red, standard
cloth / leatherette interior, a/c that works, sunroof, NO
rust anywhere.  The only pic I currently have is the one
with Jody standing next to it on scirocco.org.  I *have* to
have $2250 for it.  I'm near Cincinnati.  E-mail me with
any questions...

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry