Re: New England Meet

	Hey I found out I can go on the 26th after 3:00 PM from NewYork so I
would be up around 6 or 7 depending on traffic. So if someone would tell me
if its going to be a Saturday thing or a Saturday and Sunday thing. Well, We
should also decide on a time and location or a small schedule, cause I don't
want to miss this meet.
I think there is a rest stop like 2 miles before the Hampton tolls exit . .
That sounds like a good spot to me if now one else has any suggestions.
See you all there
~Danny~