damn i've been gone a while

	hey guys, i'm back finally. what did i miss? i don't want to go
through all 650 mail messages. but anyways, i went to myrtle beach-sc, and
savanah-ga.  i didn't see one damn scirocco. is it a bad thing that they are
so rare? oh well, i stayed pretty well inebriated in myrtle beach where the
highlight was go cart racing. it was alot of fun racing the grand prix cars.
i drove one with mr. meze's # and almost the exact same color. i beat all the
old guys and everyone out there and qualified for the sat. morning pro's
race, but on the last lap the tires were going and i slid off the track and
wrecked the car.... whoops! oh well.
	i got home today with surprise and disappointments i got my roadstar
cd from dirk. thank you very very very much dirk, it kicks ass. i like the
videos of the girls. and the disappointment was the fact that after almost
1.5 months, nd still hasn't sent me my new h-4 yellowstar bulbs that i paid
out the ass for. hrm.. me thinks i will call again tomorrow
	oh well time to order the powder coating kit from eastwood co. and
get my bum in gear and rebuild the 2.0. i went out and did some spirited
driving as well. i hate driving a chevy s-10 over 2000 miles. so when i got
home i broke out the scirocco 4000 and drove hard, very hard, and even did
some sideways driving(don't ask).... oh well happy to be back.
-alan
ps
i now know why i love twisty mountain roads. they aren't flat and straight.